Mobile Patrol Services
Kennedy Security & Consultancy Limited maintains one of the largest and most experienced patrol divisions in Ireland, servicing contracts on nationwide basis. Clients not requiring dedicated security staff often elect to utilise this cost effective security solution to protect their facilities. This is an area of our business which has seen double digit growth in 2015.
The main focus of our patrol division is to provide a visual deterrence to criminal activity and the early detection of potential issues. All of our patrol services are customised to your needs and environment, with the following basic services available:
• Exterior patrols – consist of checking exterior doors to ensure that they are secure, exterior lighting for issues, and visual inspections of windows, landscaping, and parking areas for signs of graffiti, vandalism, and suspicious behaviour.
• Interior patrols – consist of checking all suite and mechanical doors to ensure that they are secure, interior lighting for issues, restrooms for water leaks, and all common areas such as hallways, stairwells and lobbies for signs of abnormal activity.
• Employee Escorts – high visibility escorts for employees during shift changes or due to a specific threat or concern.
• Facility unlocks/lock-ups – manually securing or unlocking exterior doors or gates and activating/deactivating alarm systems as needed.
• Parking enforcement – enforcement of visitor parking, reserved parking, handicap and fire violations, as well as other enforcement needs.
• Alarm response – 24-hour security operations center that dispatches experienced officers to perform a thorough inspection of your facility, document the cause of the alarm and notify the appropriate individuals as needed.
These services are conducted by experienced patrol officers using latest model, clearly-marked vehicles with the latest in communications equipment and GPS capabilities supported by a 24-hour dispatch centre. Customised reports detailing the date/time of the inspection, the identity of the inspecting officer, and the officers’ observations will be electronically archived at our corporate office. If warranted, authorities will be dispatched and emergency contacts notified.
Call us today for more details on 045 872090